Thursday, February 16, 2006

PROMETHEUS


If they snatch my ink and pen,
I should not complain,
For I have dipped my fingers
In the blood of my heart.
I should not complain
Even if they seal my tongue,
For every ring of my chain
Is a tongue ready to speak.

______________FAIZ
TRASLATED BY : Azfar

I will steal fire from heaven to light this gloom. No matter if they persecute me, I will bear every lash with smile, I will take every punch with patience.

And if I fail to steal fire then I will glow myself, I will glow myself like a lamp. I won't let you die in the darkness , though I am a NOCTURNAL, my life starts at dusk, I like darkness but I ain't selfish. I will sacrifice my life for you, I will embrace lights, I will kiss the gleaming flames.

Here everyone is just a victim of self pity; every one is magnifying his/her wounds. Everyone is in the search of soul mate; I hate this stubborness.


I love rebels, I love mavericks because I worship god Prometheus

1 Comments:

Blogger another illusion said...

"Here everyone is just a victim of self pity; every one is magnifying his/her wounds. Everyone is in the search of soul mate;"

this is so true. sad, but true.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home