Friday, February 03, 2006

I WANNA RUN AWAY FROM MYSELF

Why you sometimes feel that you are living a life which is not worth living. Why you always think that what you are and what you do is just crap. Why you always see things that always turn out to be your nightmares. Why you always touch things which are nothing but illusions crafted by your dreary mind.

Why you always on the wrong way when you know the right way. Why you want to get lost when there is no place for you where you could hide yourself. Why you just bleed yourself when you know that self flagellation is a sin. Why you curse yourself when you know that it is useless. Why you shed tears when you know that they are like fuel to your internal inferno.

I don’t know what kind of man you are; I don’t really want to know even. I think you are jinxed and I just want to get away from you...........................................

6 Comments:

Blogger another illusion said...

sometimes i feel like this too... :(

10:29 PM  
Blogger farhaN Nocturnal said...

@ illusion- Yeah ppl like us want to run away from their own selves.

I think thats why your blog title is ESCAPE.

But can we escape???

1:30 AM  
Blogger farhaN Nocturnal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:30 AM  
Blogger another illusion said...

i dunno if we CAN escape or not...but i sure hope to...

10:34 AM  
Blogger another illusion said...

HOPE is the word again....
hope...illusions...dreams.....i feel sick!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger farhaN Nocturnal said...

@ illusion- Hopes and dreams, wishes and desires are the most heinous things we humans are made to live with.

Sometimes I wonder, Is escaping an act of cowardice?

I wrote once,

I will fight till final triumph
As fighting is the finest crime
I won't flee the Pharoah's hell
To end up with the Lost tribes.

Can you fight you fears and dam your tears.

You have to................

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home