Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cradle

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. (Goethe)

So we are all slaves, aren't we?

Some are slaves to their dreams, some are slaves to their desires and some are slave to their wishes.


I was born in a grave of misery
I was raised by the fears like every
Slave, who dies of born slavery.

You can’t feel me, I am an illusion
You can only taste my confusion
That I am made of, that never pays off.

‘Cos you were born with a hallowed ring
You didn’t have to be baptised in a pool of sin
In fact, me and you are two different things
I just wail, you only sing
I am a slave and you’re a king.

But I’ve got all my reasons
To scrap off your prison
And swap with you my lesion
My lesion.

As I’m possessed by a rebellious demon
That calls me towards my Eden
My cradle, my freedom.

________NOCTURNAL

7 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

Che Guevara was a communist killer.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Wonderful lyrical piece!

1:23 AM  
Blogger farhaN Nocturnal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:49 AM  
Blogger farhaN Nocturnal said...

@ Clint, So what do you think about capitalist brutes, Arent they devouring people by their dirty tricks.

@ xfreakx, Thanks alot for appreciating my work.

7:27 AM  
Blogger farhaN Nocturnal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:27 AM  
Blogger another illusion said...

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. (Goethe)"

it's true that nobody is free...but freedom is a sort of hope...and if we give up hope, what are we left with? what do we live for?

true, perfection is a dream...but if we dont have that dream then no one would even try...all the discoveries, inventions and creations are an effort to reach perfection, to be free...without the concept of freedom, there would be no effort, no struggle. and without effort and struggle where would we be? there would be no use of any kind of education or learning or anything at all.

11:20 AM  
Blogger farhaN Nocturnal said...

@ illusion- you are right and thats what i try to explain in my song CRADLE. That slave wants to break free, he has a dream and hope that one day he will get out of prison and will enjoy the most precious thing ie FREEDOM.

But dream remains a dream untill it is materialized.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home