Tuesday, May 02, 2006

God's Frankenstein

Lo! I’m drowning
In the sea of past that I’m recalling,
That has flooded my present
And swallowed my presence.

Like a crescent, Incomplete, floating in the murk
Confined to a path, bound to an earth
That’s full of pain and scarce of mirth
Barren & bruised as I found at my birth

I’m like a nag amongst the stallions
Creeping back unlike valiants,
Just to hide my stains from a million
Eyes: I covet the instinct of chameleon

Don’t blame me for spoiling my dreary soul
That you’d inspired into my hallowed mould
I never craved those wings that made me fall
What I begged, a mate, a companion of soul

But, you never pay heed
You just lash and bleed
Your Frankenstein for his misdeeds
You poison my life & compel me to breathe

Before asking any question, just solve my riddle,
Untie the web that has clutched me in the middle
And seize those waves of passionate ills
Then expect me to answer against my will.
_________nocturnal

7 Comments:

Blogger another illusion said...

we're all caught up in this web called life.

i liked the first stanza a lot.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Illusion- So true, an invisible web, our souls are entangled in this web called life.

2:31 AM  
Blogger mickey said...

what country are you from? india? just curious.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very original
i wish i cud say sth else other than o wow, great stuff -
but my brain gives me nuffin..

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:26 PM  
Blogger farhaN Nocturnal said...

Mickey- no i am not from India.

zab-thanks for your appreciation

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home