Thursday, April 06, 2006

ENTWINED TOGETHER

You know, my eyes cry your tears
You know, your face displays my grin
You know, my soul oh! My dear
Takes the lashes for your sins.

You know we are entwined together
We share the hive and we both endeavour
To suckle the light from dying glimmer.

Have a look at yourself, don’t shy away from mirror
We have got no wings, got no feathers
We are made to crawl on the sandy river.

So why you loathe me, deny and oppose me,
I am your part, you can’t disown me,
I lent you my life and that’s all you owe me.

You know, my mind breeds your fears
You know, your heart spoils my seeds
You know, my neck, oh! My dear
Deifies an axe for your misdeeds.

_____________NOCTURNAL

3 Comments:

Blogger another illusion said...

negativity again?

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

illusion-just cant tell whether it is negativity or positivity, all I know is that these words are just true.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my...yet again you amaze me with such words! ...wow....apple x

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home