Monday, January 09, 2006

POISON + WINE = IMMORTALITY

God asked Abraham to sacrifice his most beloved thing that is his son, As he was the beloved friend of God that is why he remained steadfast and acted according to his GOD's command.

Sometime I wonder If someday God ask me to sacrifice my most beloved thing then what would I sacrifice,

Some people say that life is the most precious thing and mostly people say that it is the dearest thing to every person, Who wanna die? Definitely no one.

So would I sacrifice my life in the name of Almighty, I closed my eyes and imagined that what it would feel like when I would be bleeding myself to get an immortal life.

But I couldn't feel the pain that one goes through while soul leaves the body for not to come back forever, and all my imagination remained incomplete without experiencing the taste of death.

Is that a wine that one tastes only once in a life time, what does it taste like, bitter, sour , sweet?

God knows, but one thing for sure no one gets intoxicated after drinking that wine, So is that a poison?

A poison that gives us an immortal life, so can I call it a poisonous wine that makes us IMMORTAL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home